Muhammad Faruq P-133 St# 06 E-mail
Muhammad Ali Park email@example.com
To achieve professional excellence in the field of Textile Application, Development & Management. Working own creative ideas has always thrilling and motives for me to move forward. To provide consistent quality product and services with on time delivery to achieve and enhance customer satisfaction level.
1. Working as Deputy Manager Ppc
Crescent textile mills Ltd. (Home Textile & Centralizes Ppc)
From Feb.2005 to still continue (5 years)
3-year worked in Home textile Ppc & Now Working in Centralized Ppc
425 M/C, Embroidery & M/N Quilting
2. Working as Ppc in charge
MSC textile mills (Pvt) Ltd. (Home Textile Department)
From April.2002 to Dec. 2004 (2-3/4 years)
360 M/C, M/N & S/N Quilting
• Raising Accessories Demand & Follow up.
• Follow up orders from grey to dispatch.
• Responsible for the Planning of orders in Processing and Home textile,
• Having knowledge of fabric and wadding rating.
• Coordinate with Engraving Dep. for preparing of Screens.
• Valuation of Accessories and CMT costing on shipment & unit basis.
• Preparing Monthly Profit & Loss A/C of Home Textile.
• Coordinating with Marketing for Development of Made Ups.
MBA (Marketing) AIOU
A&B Module for CA ICAP-Karachi
PIPFA (Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountant) PIPFA-Karachi
I have in-depth knowledge in fully computerized FoxPro & Oracle based environment. Short courses Window application.
submitted by Muhammad Faruq in Faisalabad